The southwest has it all.
For many home buyers, the Southwest of Mallorca is certainly the most desired area.This is not only because of the proximity to Palma and the excellent infrastructure, but also thanks to the diversity of landscape and towns that suit all different kinds of life concepts.Whether it is finca in the countryside, a romantic town house, an ultra-modern luxury villa front- line to the sea or a Mediterranean chalet with the golf course at your doorstep.
On top of it you will find a premium range of restaurants that is second to none in Mallorca, several state-of-the-art marinas, dreamlike golf courses and tennis centres, as well as outstanding intl. schools and hospitals.
There are only few places in the world that offer this quality of life and where integrating feels so good and easy
- Villages: Featured: Portals Nous, Bendinat, Santa Ponsa, Port d’Andratx, Puigpunyent
- Landscape: Mountains and sea, exclusive residential areas
- Beaches: sandy and rocky beaches with easy access with services and protected areas
- Sports: diving, sailing, golf, cycling, hiking, tennis, paddle surfing, kayaking, water skiing
- Nautical: exclusive marinas: Andratx, Portals, Port Adriano and Santa Ponsa
- Golf: 3 golfs in Santa Ponsa, Bendinat, Andratx and Poniente.
- Lifestyle: international atmosphere with many foreign residents, classy restaurants, bars and country clubs, class luxury hotels, intl. Schools and easy access to Palma and to the airport
Daniel Arenas MallorcaSite co-founder explains Bendinat & Portals areas mallorcasite com from Mallorca Site, S.L. on Vimeo.